Birkenstock A640 Black Polyurethane Clog
The BIRKENSTOCK Professional polyurethane (PU) A 640 clog with steel toe cap (200 joules) has proven its mettle for anyone working in kitchens and the food industry. The completely closed design in durable, skin-friendly PU and the compact shape with the raised heel section help keep the foot safe. Comfort is paramount. The clog is fitted with an anatomically formed original BIRKENSTOCK cork-latex footbed. This removable footbed is washable at up to 30°C, which makes the clog suitable for individual insoles. The clog itself can be washed and disinfected at up to 80°C and therefore offers a high level of hygiene.
- Safety shoe certified in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 SB E (SRC category)
- Steel toe cap (200 joules)
- Removable, anatomically formed cork-latex footbed with light-colored leather lining
- Material: PU (polyurethane)
- Sole: PU (polyurethane), non-slip (SRC), oil- and grease-resistant